Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Monster Pet Shop





Hey Guys,

I'm super pumped to finally show a project I've been working on for a while called "Monster Pet Shop"! Its a game for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and is available now in the App store. In the game you own and run a pet shop, and you fill it with....Monsters. Ok that part was already pretty clear, but this was a ton of fun to work on and Art Direct. I got to design hundreds of Monsters, tons of other characters, backgrounds, etc. Below is some of my favourite rough artwork from the game, and some finished bits. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

10 comments:

Mark said...

Awesome! Just downloaded it

N.F.Ellis said...

Ben your drawings are awesome! You are so creative and talented...what a gift!

Faboun'e said...

Cool to see you here again.. realy appreciate your art.. !

Mainer Chick said...

My daughter & I love this game. It's the cutest, simplest game but still keeps us coming back. Thanks for a new addiction. LOL

Francisco said...

cOOL! GREAT WORK!!

Unknown said...

Hey!!!!!! I just bought a monster berry bush . I wrote the password and it is gone . I want my money back . Is this a game of cheaters ??? I have waited for days and it is gone . Can you give me my monster berry bush back??? PLEASE????? I thought it would be great to have a monster berry bush.

Unknown said...

Please answer me!!!!

Unknown said...

Grrrrr!!!!!

Unknown said...

My mother said this morning there is someone who wants the money and I didn't even get the monster berry bush you know !!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ggggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!